Monday, January 19, 2009

hola amigos

hmm....as u can c 2day im practicing my spanish skills lol
which are like 0-1
lol...anyways
im uberly tierd....mom woke me up early 2 go put air in the tire...JOY!^^
then josh came over/is still playing over...therye playin guitar hero now...
theyre bout 2 leave 4 the pool && mm && my bro mike will just chill @ home...
k...my stomach hurts like crazy...idk y
can u get sick from dough not bein cooked all the way?
cuz me && my mom got pretzels && wawa this morning && lucky me...cuz the 1s i had werent cooked all the way...but they still tasted gud...so i still 8 em lol
hmm...i am almost done my writting like 50 invitations...ive done all the ppl @ skewl...thanks goodness. i just need 2 do the soccer team but sarah still didnt reply my txt asking how many ppl r plaing,...so im prbly just gonna make like 10 more then just give em out...w.e.
omg...millisa is so annoying...im bout 2 slap herz!
anyways...nahuiya!
omg...me && my momwere watching this special on korean tv last nite && it was so sad.
these 2 BLIND americans in maryland adopted 4 BLIND koreans. 1, sarah, was blind && handycapped!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
omg...so sad :(
but the family turned out 2 be ok!^^
the eldest girl got married && had a kid but the mental girl had 2 go back 2 asia ( idk where cuz wit my chopy korean alll i heard was sarah go 2 aseeyah(asia)...lol)
anyways...hmm...i was gonna say sumthin but i 4get,,,,
i remember!
omfg...but i 4get again!
goodness i remember ahain!...dont ask...k thx
o0o...well pppl commented on my singing on youtube!^^
they even requested sum songs from dbsk!
i dont feel like recording 2day...so ill just learn the lyrics 2day
they requested sum japanese songs...but the lyrics were like UBERLY hard 2 remember/learn
so i was like...hmm u want 2 request any korean songs from dbsk cuz the japanese 4 begin && forever love is 2 hard...so now i gotta go look && c wat songs they want meh 2 sing
o0o...&& da if ur reading this....this is wat i want 4 christmas...a new video camera 2 record!^^
thx a bunch
anyways (u kno...i type that...A LOT)
k well i guess im done 4 2day cuz...well yea
so nahui wit my ending thats 10x better than urs especailly now cuz of wat im about 2 add!^^
나희+준수= 영원한 사랑!!!!
SIKEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
MORE LIKE
미 쏄+준수= 영원한 사랑!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ha!^^
준수 오빠 사랑 ♥!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
동방신기 사랑 ♥!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
동방신기 파이팅!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

so ha in ur face!

No comments: