Tuesday, January 20, 2009

dear mom

wat a beautiful song
i <3 it so much...gotta show it 2 my mom...2 oretty makes meh wanna cry
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9-Wfzdc-uz8
heres the link wit the lyrics
gotta learn them soon so i can record!^^
but i have 2 wait 2 record till my dad comes home cuz he has the card :(
i never notice that the card isnt in there until i try 2 put it in2 the computer :((
hmm...wat else?
o0o...we watched obamas ignaguration 2day on the 100 yr old tvs in skewl...im tellin u...worst picture EVER!!!!!!!!!
hmm...he was very nervous when he was making an oath...but his speech was amazing!^^
hmm...ppl r obssessing over michelle obamas dress...but i didnt even c it so...idk&&idc
anyways...omg i had 2 do my salary thing in mr.martusus's glass && i only make 35,000 a year!? :(
i mean come on...so we had 2 figure out our monthy expences && urgent things that come up
well guess wat....an unexpected child!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
if effin put me in debt so guess wat im -$500 in debt...k not onkay...i me4an im living @ home wit a crappy car!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ha anyways....im tierd...mom like kept me up last nite...&& no tv && just listening 2 my dbsk mirotic cd didnt help
i need a new cd...i wanna get gee., but im being smart && saving money 4 a ipod 4 my bday...wit a skin of junsu oppa!^^
anyways...hmm.i just had beansprout soup! yummm
now im listening 2 miduhyo
I <3 that song so much...on my playlist if u dont kno it k
junsus voice is 2 amazing!^^
hmm...wat else?
idk wat else 2 say...
so i guess byes...
ily<3!^^
with my super awesome ending that beats nahuis!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
준수 오빠 사랑 ♥!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
동방신기 사랑 ♥!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
동방신기 파이팅!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
미 쏄+준수= 영원한 사랑!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
haha...nahui
U SUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
jk...lol...ily

No comments: